Who are you giving the authority to have the final verdict and judgement over your life and situation? Never allow anyone turn the free flowing stream of your life into muddy waters because of their opinions, experiences and thoughts
Well, this is gonna be quite a long read so i crave your indulgence.
Recently, about some four months ago, being a fresh graduate with just a student identity card, i quickly began to realize the need for a more valid identity card like national identity card or voters card or the drivers license which are more acceptable in the universe
Then, a friend notified me that the national identity card was being done and given somewhere quite close, i was so excited and even though I knew the crowd i was to meet would be discouraging, i was indefatigable and enthusiastic about it because of the many access i have been denied due to my inability to produce a valid ID
After waiting for hours and encouraging myself that in the lord that it would all soon be over, i finally was next in line to be attended to, only to realize i had a wrong date of birth on my BVN and i was 3years older!!!!
I was taken aback and worried and i tried to explain to the attendant that it must be a mistake as i have my birth certificate with me but he shoved me off saying “that’s how they catch you people that lie about your age” and i asked him what I can do, he replied “NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT ”
Let’s just say I went home that day quite sad, dejected and i actually believed nothing could be done coupled with the facts that my parents didn’t quite helped matters as they started mentioning different areas of my life the mistake was going to affect in the nearest future so i decided to call a friend who said “GO THE BANK, THEY CREATED BVN, IT DIDN’T CREATE ITSELF AND FIND OUT WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE YOU DO”
After complaining and whining to my friend about my fears of having issues with bank because of the stress of their many protocols and that they might not even rectify it at the end of the day (and of course I was talking from my past personal experiences), he encouraged me to at least go first.
With that, i went to the bank the next day and was told to swear affidavits, submit relevant documents and write letters.
Needless to say, I had to write the letters like 5times, do multiple photocopies of documents and visit the bank countless times and also prayed ooo because I was getting discouraged at a time before it was finally rectified
So my darlings:
- Who has told you that nothing can be done about your situation?
- Who has planted seeds of doubts and fears in your heart about any thing in your life?
- Is there any past experience that is holding you back from taking the bull by the horn?
- Who said something to you out of their own limited knowledge and personal experience and you took it as the final say?
- Only God has the final say over our lives because he created us and knows exactly where to make the best adjustments
- The opinions of other people do not matter, only God’s opinion is valid. Don’t let anyone tell you, you are done for and that your case is a gone case… No!, God Just started with you
- Your past experiences should never dictate or shape your present. Never judge today by yesterday
- Anytime there’s a subject of impossibility, make sure you check through whose eyes you are seeing the situation because With man, there can be impossibilities but WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE . ONLY HIM, IS ALLOWED TO HAVE THE FINAL SAY. YAYYY!!!!!
Thank you very much for taking time out to view and read. I hope you were blessed in one way or the other
Please make sure to like, share and follow!!!!
Love you all so much
I am blown away by the love and encouragement i have been receiving
God bless you all😍😍😍😍