I am grateful to everyone who took the time to read and comment on the last post.
The last time I spoke, it was a profound statement.Productivity is tied to identityWe would like to continue this discussion from today.
Our identity will always determine our productivity. This is why: Human beings can only live from within. Any man who tries to live outside would be left with a feeling of emptyness and unfilled void.
Proverbs 23.7 explains that a man’s thoughts are his identity. This is the level you should operate from.
- Why is it that we can do more work during our happy days?
- What makes us feel valued?
- It is easier to reach more goals when you are more self-assured.
- It is also difficult to feel beautiful on days that we don’t feel so beautiful.
- It is easier to be angry at others than it is to be happy.
These questions have easy answers. It only shows that our mental state determines our outputs and productivity. Our identity should also play a significant role in our mind.
This is why our mental states (often our emotions) fluctuate from one moment to the next. However, our identity is what can keep our emotions in check and help us remain balanced
We must not act from our current state of mind, which can change depending on circumstances, conditions, or situations. Instead, we must act intentionally from the place where our true identity is in God, because it never changes.
- Confidence doesn’t necessarily mean feeling confident.
- Beautiful doesn’t necessarily mean feeling beautiful
- Courage doesn’t require you to be brave.
- Planning doesn’t need to be complicated.
- It doesn’t take energy to walk a mile.
Remember who you are and remind yourself of who you really are. Keep your faith strong through Christ, who will help you accomplish all things.
Do not let circumstances, people or situations around you dictate anything about you other than what God says. His opinion is the only valid opinion! It is!
We appreciate your time to look at our site.
Please like, comment, and share this article
You are all my best friends.